Please read the terms and condition listed below before submitting order and enquiry, so that you can obtain useful information in a timely manner.
Pick up / Delivery Arrangement
- Please arrange to pick up the sweets at our studio in Lai Chi Kok or Tai Kwun Store in Central. The default pick up time is as follow:
- Studio in Lai Chi Kok:
- 12nn - 6pm (Mon to Fri)
- 12nn - 4pm (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
- Tai Kwun Store in Central:
- Please let us know asap if you need any special arrangement. Please note that we no longer operate the store in PMQ.
- Here are the addresses of the pick up points:
Flat 05, 11/F, Elite Industrial Centre,
883 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
- Tai Kwun Store in Central:
Shop 03-205A 2/F, Block 03, Tai Kwun,
10 Hollywood Road,
- We can also provide quotation for delivery service according to location and time. The starting service charge is $150. Please note that you will have to pick up at the van. If you need the driver to park the van and deliver the cake to door, the driver will need to charge $150 extra (hence starts from $300).
Order Lead Time
Rescheduling of Order
- For normal circumstances, the Standard Designs listed on the online store can be ordered 2 weeks in advance. Please note that order is subject to availability and on first come first serve basis. If the order lead time is less than 2 weeks, please call (3686 0915) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire our availability before submitting order.
- Upon receiving your order, we will issue confirmation through email. Please feel free to contact us at 3686 0915 during 12nn to 6pm if you cannot receive the confirmation.
- We thank you for your patience when waiting for our reply. We try to reply all enquiry in a timely manner and our pledge is to reply within 3 days. If you haven't received our reply within 3 days, please kindly check your SPAM BOX and if still cannot get our reply, you may consider to call our store at 3686 0915 during 12nn to 7pm.
- Please note that we need to spend considerable time to manage and handmade each order. If rescheduling of pick up / delivery date is needed, please notify us at least 5 days in advance. Rescheduling is subject to availability of the new pick up / delivery date.
- No cancellation and refund would be accepted after the order is confirmed. We also reserve the right to not accepting any reschedule request due to limited availability.
- Service will be suspended once typhoon signal no. 8 or black rainstorm is hoisted. Customer has to reschedule the pick up / delivery date to another date which is within 2 days of the original pick up / delivery date.
- The price of our works is not based on weight (lbs)!! It mainly depends on the design requirement and size (for cakes, in diameter).
- The listed price is only applicable to the standard design. If any amendment is needed, Phoenix Sweets reserves the right to provide further quotation. The actual price of the sweets depends on the finalised design requirement.
- Please note that as the colour is hand mixed, it is very likely that the colour and look of the cake vary slightly from the reference photo. The product photo in this online store is for reference only.
By submitting order, you agree to accept the terms and condition.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Phoenix Sweets shall be final and binding.
- Our butter cream cake and fondant cake are supposed to be consumed at room temperature. They can be stored in indoor air-conditioned room overnight.
- If you wish to store the butter cream cake or fondant cake in fridge, please store it in the cake box. Before consumption, please leave it (also inside the box) in indoor air-conditioned room for at least 1 hour.
FAQ and Reference Information (Chinese Version Only):